Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thing #3: More Photo Sharing

Yogi?


This item utilizes a site called Yogile.com. Yogile is very simple and fast to use. I like the ease of uploading any photos, adding captions, and being able to share with anyone through email or the Internet. Anyone can upload to a Yogile album, as well.

To add a picture, all a person needs to do is:
1)Click on the upload photos button on the album if it's embedded on a site or just the album itself(my album is embedded on my blog) OR Visit the album's URL
2)Upload a picture or image of your choice

Since it naturally defaults to letting ANYONE upload pictures, I like that you can choose whether you would like to approve submitted pictures or not. I chose to, making it more student- and family-friendly. I wanted to add a password, but that makes it a private album, which cannot be embedded. Good to know for future reference!

The only thing I wasn't crazy about was in order for others to view the captions you used on your photos, you would have to change all the file names. Not hard, but a little time-consuming...

No comments:

Post a Comment